Sunday, April 6, 2008

If you build it, they will come.

I walked around the corner to my friend Melissa's today, where she was showing and selling her marvelous paintings, and there I ran into Allyson Rainer. Proving that if you create a blog in the hopes of scaring up MFA types, MFA types will magically appear practically in your very own yard.

I hope Allyson will post and tell us everything she's been up to. And you too, John and Kim!

(Also, I would welcome any email addresses you guys may have for other folks so I can send them invites.)

3 comments:

Allyson Rainer said...

Anne,
HA! I love this idea. We need some graphics of booze, cigarettes and trampled student papers. I stepped in dog poop at Melissa's so I had to keep checking out my feet to make sure I wasn't spreading feces in her house - wasn't - so I was too distracted to tell you how much I loved reading Snake Hips. What a great read.

Sydney said...

Howdy, all. How nice to find this invite in my e-mail box. I've been wondering how you folks are doing. I ran into John Chapin a few weeks ago at a conference in Maryland. That fella sure gets around.

Sydney

Kim said...

Ciggies, Sam Adams and fries--always good enough to conjure memories of Hibbs and pockets full o' rocks. :)

Here in Stockholm, it's snowing and raining, but they say it's spring. Going to a writers conference in Italy in June and another in September.

I actually miss Richmond sometimes...